The all-new Drive QRS+ (Quick Release System) by Bont Rowing includes the complete Drive QRS system plus additional heel set and toe wedge. Featuring a fully adjustable design and easy-to-use operation, Drive will change the way rowers and clubs think about quick release systems.
Built using marine-grade components including Titanium, carbon composites and 316 stainless steel fittings, Drive QRS is designed to go the distance and specifically tailored to meet the demands of life on the water.
Drive QRS+ is for rowers of all abilities and thanks to its modular construction, is perfect for clubs with crews operating across multiple boats.
Keeping you safe and efficient on the water, Drive QRS remains completely secure throughout the drive and catch of the stroke while Bont Rowing shoes are equipped with fully adjustable safety straps along with World Rowing and the Fédération Internationale des Sociétés d'Aviron (FISA) regulated heel ties.
For further information around safety on the water, download our Simply Steps to Safer Rowing poster.
Each Bont Rowing Drive QRS+ includes base plate, shoe plate, heel set and toe wedge. Drive QRS steering plate sold separately.
- Approved by FISA.
- Easy to use Twist and Row operation.
- Adjustable forefoot with included toe wedge.
- Optional heel height blocks to cater for flexibility and ankle mobility; 3mm, 7mm and 11mm effective heel lift sold separately.
- Durable and lightweight carbon composite construction with Titanium base and shoe plates.
- 316 marine grade stainless steel fittings.
- Lightweight construction (227g complete kit including heel set and toe wedge).
- Volume pricing available.